Bring your own Snorkel Gear
Price: Half Day ride $500.00 fuel included
Departs From: Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina, St. Thomas
Operation Days: Sunday-Friday
Duration: 8:30 am - 12:30 or 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Scuba equipment, fishing gear and beach chairs are NOT ALLOWED on Dinghy.
Dinghies are NOT ALLOWED to be beached.
Please be at the marina 30 minutes before the reserved time for the Captain's Briefing.
All guests MUST be present during check-in.
1. Operator must be at least 25 years of age and present a VALID US
Boater Safety Card/Certificate
2. The Dinghy must be used on the US Virgin Islands water only.
3. Maximum capacity including the Driver/Operator and the passengers.
4. Drugs and alcohol use is prohibited at all times while operation the
5. If you do not understand the rules given by our Marina Captain, it is
your responsibility to let the captain know.
6. No riding the beach area. If you beach the Dinghy without using the
mooring you will be fined $250.00. Beaching any boat will result in prop
or impeller damage.
Our Fees are not meant to keep you from having a good time in the water, but to keep our watercraft's in the best condition as possible.
PLEASE BRING A PHOTO ID AND A CREDIT CARD (NOT A DEBIT CARD)