Wanna Capture Your Vacation While You're Having Fun?
Rent One of our GoPros For Just $48 per day
Included: 16 GB Micro SD, Head or Chest Strap & Mini Floating Stick.
* All Rentals Require $500 hold on a Credit Card
We Want to make your GoPro Experience the Best One Ever
Please Check our Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
· By renting equipment from Coastal Water Sports, you accept to be bound to the following Terms & Conditions, whether you book by yourself on our website, on Facebook or through one of our Staff members.
· By renting equipment from Coastal Water Sports, the renter accepts that the equipment is in good, functional condition at the time received.
· The renter agrees to promptly return the equipment at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
· All equipment is the property of Coastal Water Sports and requires a Pre-Authorized Credit Card per camera rented. (Visa and Mastercard accepted)
· There are absolutely No Refunds for early returns. The renter agrees to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the equipment is in his possession and until it is returned to the lessor.
· Any damage or lose beyond normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the renter and replacement value of the camera (defined by the lessor) will be taken from the Pre-Authorization.
· Mechanical failure from normal use is not considered damage.
· The lessor assumes no responsibility for damage to film materials or other liability of any kind resulting from the use of malfunction of the equipment.
· The renter agrees that the limit of the lessor’s liability is limited to a refund of the actual RENTAL Charge only.
· If the camera lens is scratched/broken on the GoPro camera unit then replacement value for the unit (defined by the Lessor) will be taken from the security deposit.
· If any of the included equipment is lost or damaged beyond normal wear and tear, replacement value will be taken from the deposit based on Best Buy or any GoPro reseller price.
· Coastal Water Sports is the sole owner of the information on the “Equipment Rental Agreement” form. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any other party.
· If, for any reason, the renter may not be able to return the rented equipment by the arranged date/time, we ask the renter to CONTACT us as soon as possible.
· The renter will also be responsible to pay the lessor for any charges incurred by the lessor to recover the equipment not promptly returned when requested.
· Coastal Water Sports will pre-authorized the renter’s credit card as follows:
A. $500 for a GoPro Set (includes16 GB Micro SD, head or Chest Strap & Mini Floating Stick)
· Coastal Water Sports requires a Valid Photo ID and Credit Card to rent. We do not accept cash, debit cards, Prepaid Credit Cards on Preauthorized.
· Once all the equipment is returned and is in good working order, the security deposit of $500 will be released to the renter right away.
· By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the renter gives his consent to charge rental fees, loss, replacement fees if it’s broken or replacement due to failure to return equipment to his credit card.
· The renter must be 18 years old or older to rent Coastal Water Sports equipment.
· All receipts will be provided by email.
If you wish to cancel your booking for any reason, we require a minimum of 2 days/48 hours before the start date of your booking.
If you provide us with a minimum of 2 days notice, we will refund the full rental amount to you.
For a late cancellation (less than 2 days/48 hours before the start date of your rental), we will charge the half rental amount.
This cancellation policy helps us serve you better to ensure the rental equipment is available on your booking date.