NUMBER 1 AND LONGEST FREE STYLE JET SKI RENTAL COMPANY ON ST THOMAS US VIRGIN ISLANDS SINCE 2000
What You Need to Know?
~~~ The Basics ~~~
1. Do I need to make a reservation and how far in advance do I need to book my reservation?
* Coastal Water Sports Strongly recommend making reservations. We do take walk-ins, however we strongly encourage our guests to make reservation a month before your vacation to secure your Jet Ski Rental experience in St. Thomas.
2. Do I need my Driver's License?
* Yes, but for some reason don't drive you will need some other form of Valid Photo ID.
3. I've never driven a WaveRunner, will someone show me what to do?
* Yes, our competent, experienced and knowledgeable staff will go over the rules of the water, including the safety information and familiarizing you with the equipment and how it works before you hit the beautiful water of St. Thomas.
4. What are your business hours?
* We are open from Sundays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CLOSED ON SATURDAYS.
We respond to all Reservation Emails and Calls on our regular business hours.
5. Is sunglasses required?
* No, not required. But recommended. As it helps deflect that splashes in your face while riding.
6. Where are you located, and do you deliver?
* We are located at Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina.
Slip N - 29.
* Yes, we offer WaveRunner delivery. Contact us for more details @
7. Can we rent the WaveRunners without Credit Cards?
* No, you cannot.
Please note: We accept Visa and Mastercard only.
8. Is there a deposit?
* We do put a deposit on hold while you ride.
But you need to Fill Up the Credit Card Authorization Form for reservation.
9. What is your Cancellation/Refund Policy?
* If you wish to cancel your Reservation for any reason, we require a 48-hour cancellation (email or call) prior to your Reservation Date and the card will not be charged.
* For a late cancellation or 24-hour cancellation prior to your reservation date your card will be charged half of your reservation.
* If you cancel on the day of your reservation or a "NO SHOW" we will charge the full amount of your reservation.
10. How do I know when my time is up?
* Almost all of our guest that ride the waverunners come with their own watches. However, if you don't have a watch we will provide you with a watch but you are responsible for the safe keeping of that watch and keeping track of your own time.
* Your time on the water will begin once our staff finishes the briefing and puts you on the water.