Jet Ski Rental Safety
RESERVATION POLICY AND REQUIREMENTS
(Things You Should Know Before Renting a WaveRunner.)
Before every tour, our staff will give you a short but essential safety briefing. Once we are confident that you understand the rules of the water and the safe operation of the WaveRunner (don't worry, it's not hard at all), then your ride will begin.
Your Snorkel Tour will generally consist of great snorkeling, some freestyle riding, and a chance to relax on one of our sandy Cays. Come ride with us!
NUMBER 1 AND LONGEST FREESTYLE JET SKI RENTAL COMPANY IN ST THOMAS: 22 YEARS
1) Operator must be at least 18 yrs or older with a valid Photo ID to operate a WaveRunner. All Passengers must be 5 years old and older.
2) Operators 16 and 17 yrs of age must present a valid PWC License and a Valid Photo ID to operate a WaveRunner.
3) Operator must be 18 yrs of age or older to carry an additional passenger. Maximum of 2 Riders per WaveRunner.
4) Drugs of any kind and Alcohol use are prohibited at all times while operating a WaveRunner
5) Operator and passenger combined weight may not exceed a total of 350 lbs. while on the WaveRunner
Or less depending on the water condition.
6) Life Jacket must be worn with every buckle fastened at all times while on the WaveRunner
7) Splashing and Spraying any other Operator on a WaveRunner is strictly prohibited
8) The throttle on the WaveRunner must be used to maneuver or turn
9) IN THE EVENT OF A COLLISION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES TO THE WAVERUNNER(S) AND THE MEDICAL BILL(S) FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
10) If you do not understand the rules given by the instructor, it is your responsibility to let the instructor know.
WaveRunner Rental Rates:
$85 - 1/2 hour (includes gas)
$170 - 1 hour (includes gas)