Jet Ski Rental Safety
RESERVATION POLICY AND REQUIREMENTS
(Things You Should Know Before Renting a WaveRunner.)
Before every tour, our staff will give you a short, but important, safety briefing. Once we are confident that you understand the rules of the water and the safe operation of the WaveRunner (don't worry, its not hard at all), then your ride will begin.
Your Snorkel Tour will generally consist of, great snorkeling, some free style riding, and a chance to relax on one of our sandy Cays. Come ride with us !
All rules are ZERO TOLERANCE! If the rules are not followed, an immediate cancellation of your ride with no refund will be enforced.
1) Operator must be at least 18 yrs or older with a valid ID to operate a WaveRunner. All Passengers must be 7 years old and older.
2) Operator 16 yrs of age must present a valid Boater Safety Card to operate a WaveRunner.
3) Operator must be 18 yrs of age or older to carry an additional passenger . Maximum of 2 Riders per WaveRunner.
4) Drugs of any kind and Alcohol use is prohibited at all times while operating a WaveRunner
5) Operator and passenger combine weight may not exceed a total of 400lbs while on the WaveRunner
Or less depending on water condition.
6) Life Jacket must be worn with every buckle fasten at all times while on the WaveRunner
7) Splashing and Spraying any other Operator on a WaveRunner is strictly prohibited
8) The throttle on the WaveRunner must be used in order to maneuver or turn
9) IN THE EVENT OF A COLLISION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE fOR DAMAGES TO THE WAVERUNNER(S) AND THE MEDICAL BILL(S) FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
10) If you do not understand the rules given by the instructor, it is your responsibility to let the instructor know.
WaveRunner Rental Rates:
$75 - 1/2 hour (includes gas)
$150 - 1 hour (includes gas)